15 August 2008

Mullahoran, Co. Cavan





This is the summary

Mullahoran, Co. Cavan
Originally opened in 1956 as a 3-wall court. Two years later in 1958 the back wall was added to the court to make it into a 60x30 foot handball alley. The roof was added to the court as it stands today in 1985.

Exterior photograph provided by Neil Mc Dermott. Interiors provided by J.Brady

0 comments: